CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Tramp Stamps and Diagrams


The Set Up


Boys will be boys, and when two of them get completely and totally frustrated with one another, it can become quite ugly, especially, if one is yielding a sharp kitchen knife and the other a lower back tatoo. Needless to say, apparently, a sandwich wasn't made the exact way one of the boys wanted it to be. There were words.


The BOBBED Quote


M: This isn't what I ordered, T. It isn't what I ordered!!!!!!!


T: The next time you want ME to make YOU something that isn't on the menu, you can walk your TRAMPED STAMPED ass over here and draw me a fuckin' diagram.

4 comments:

Bethie said...

who is the tramp stamped man??

I'm The Chez said...

The BOB never reveals!

redneck muppet said...

we'll fill you in next time we're at the treehouse.

I'm The Chez said...

People are SOOOOO curious as to who the Male Tramp Stamped Individual could be!