CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Other People's Assholes


The Set Up

Two friends were recently talking, one-in the educational world, the other-not. The friend in education was contemplating a career change. Believe me when I tell you that she loves her job and loves her kids, but enough was enough on this particular day-rude behavior, comments, and a poor work ethic. She was quite frustrated. Note: she works with High School Students. There is no need for any further explanation.

The BOBBED Quote

Friend 1: I'm to the point, that if I keep working with other people's asshole kids, I will NEVER want to have any of my own.

Friend 2: Just remember....they aren't assholes when they are yours, or something like that.

Friend 1: Sure they are. I'm an asshole and I belong to my mom.

2 comments:

Bethie said...

I love this title. I'm an a-hole too

I'm The Chez said...

I thought it a title worth appreciation. Thanks. As The Bullfrog Williard McGee would say, "We're all assholes in the eyes of the LORD."