CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Stereotypes and Screwin' Your Sister


The Set Up

Mike Freeman recently penned a horrible article about the upcoming National Championship Game. Not only was it what some would consider racist, most definitely stereotypical, and without a doubt ignorant, it was also poorly written. I mean very badly written. Check it out if you like. Print it out and read it on the can.

When this article was sent to me via email, I felt the need to send it to all of my fellow Mountaineers! The responses were great. My favorite has been bobbed!

The BOBBED QUOTE


BK: ...and saying stuff about the Mountaineer sleeping with his sister, we need to get that article to Brady Campbell, have him respond, and say "not sleeping w/ my sister dude, too busy w/ your mom!"

1 comments:

I'm The Chez said...

In the words of DB, "I got two words for you, man. 'Suck It!'"