CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Party Responses


The Set Up

Once or twice a year, I throw a kicking party. The last one was for my birthday in March. The party went on until roughly 8am. There is always a very eclectic group of participants. Dancing, music, kegs, beer bongs, ice luge, shots, conversation, wine, snack-ables, occasionally guacamole on the wall, moved furniture, hook ups, elicit affairs, gossip, the works; it all happens at a Chez party! I have found that like a bar, a house party is a great place to do some BOBBIN. However, the BOBBIN has already begun!


The BOBBED Quotes


D: I will at some point that night, vomit on someone.


K: I will be there. I just hope you have the taxi number programmed into the phone.


J: I can't think of a better way to celebrate: Ben Stiller, Abbie Hoffman, Billy Idol, & Winston Churchill's birthday, Barbados Independence Day, Lucy the Australopithicus Discovery Day, Pink Floyd "The Wall"'s 28th birthday, and the end of hurricane season.


JBK: I'll be there with my tightest rhymes, yo.


J: We'll be there, flame-retarding blankets in tow.


KCJW: I'll wear something flame retardant, even if J isn't that adventurous.


D: I am currently out of clever. When clever has been re-stocked in my warehouse, I will be sure to notify you.


TTHBTK: I'm Ron Burgundy?


0 comments: