CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 5, 2007

B"S"H-isms


The Set Up

If it can go wrong, it will go wrong for our frind B"S"H. Sometimes his misadventures are self induced, other times it is just a bad run with karma. Either way, his catastrophies often make for the best BOBBINS. This particular BOBBIN is dedicate to B"S"H!

The BOBBED Quote


I've probably had some women as hairy as you, Dan. Not as big, but...

It's no fun motorboatin' too big a tit. You just run out of breath.

I'm pretty. I'm not funny. You can't be both.

I ran out of gas somewhere between Nitro and Crosslanes this morning. I had on my flip flops.

I've drank more in the last 24 hours than most normal people drink in a year. Oh, and you all aren't most normal people.

I'm gonna dance like a bastard!

0 comments: