CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The SHIT FUN Button


The Set Up

My roomie and I are having a party in the near future. The VA St party in the past has been a blast. There is a certain amount of expectation and pressure that comes from these parties. We are in the planning stages now. Everyone knows that when you throw the party sometimes you don't have the most fun due to cleaning up, worrying about that guy who is pissin' on your carpet, floating the keg, etc. However, we are birds of a different feather, and we plan on flocking together.


The BOBBED Quote

T: I told Beth we were going to have a good time even if I had to shit FUN out of my ass!

Me: What exactly would that look like?

T: Don't know...never had to use the SHIT FUN button before.

2 comments:

redneck muppet said...

you're not worried about guacamole on the walls this time?

I'm The Chez said...

No, due to the apartment fire that happened...in a month or so they will be tearing out the ceiling and the floor of the kitchen and repaiting the whole dining room and hallway. Therefore, any other guacamole stains will simply be painted over.