CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"She Sure Is A Mean Pinball!"


The Set Up

A sister to one of us is by no means a huge drinker. However, when lil sis decides it is time to tie one on, she does exactly that. She recently celebrated a birthday at one her favorite watering holes. She met her goal and got bombed! Did I mention she did this before the hour of 10PM?!


The BOBBED Quote

Lil Sis: I thiiiink I need, want, no need to puke.


[Heads straight to bathroom.]

[Concerned friend follows behind her.]


[Lil sis bounces off every single wall in the hallway to the bathroom.]


Lil Sis: [Laughing hysterically while obtaining a rocker's stance sings:] I SURE AM A MEAN PINBALL!!!! Did you hear me? I SURE AM A MEAN PINBALL!


C: [laughing hysterically asks:] Want me to hold your hair?


Lil Sis: Nope! I need you to hold my beer. I'm gonna need that to gargle with when this is over!

0 comments: