CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

JBK's First Single


The Set Up


I have a friend who has aspirations to become one of the most powerful Caucasian Rappers. JBK/STK can frequently be spotted, or perhaps heard is the right word, spittin' her mad game throughout the town; normally she also has a ML beer in one hand while she is faux spinnin' in the other. The following BOBBED moment was her first attempt at public spittin'. She has improved since the early days, but this was a landmark moment for her. Please, if you are sensitive to the language of the culture, discontinue reading the blog.


The BOBBED Quote


You Ain't No Swiffer, You A Dust Rag


Bitch, you ain't no swiffer, you a dust rag.

That's why when you at work, I f*$@ him in yo sleepin' bag.


That's why I'm the cleanest in the land.

You so dirty you got yo rag in yo hand.


So clean up after a bitch like me.

I want you to scrub my toilet on your knees.


That's right, uh uh, you ain't no swiffer, you a dust rag!!!!


0 comments: