CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

From The Bob Book: Priceless Quotes From The Bar and Beyond


The Set Up

"The World's Drunkest Man" can take on many forms. Sometimes he is a 21 year old novice drinker. Sometimes a tenured veteran. Often, however, he is simply a D-R-U-N-K as a career choice. One night, many years ago, "The World's Drunkest Man" took the form of a rustic, rode hard and hung up wet, southern homosexual. Need I say more?

The Bobbed Quote

World's Most Annoying Bartender: Sir, you are reallly drunk. I'm going to have to cut you off.

World's Drunkest Man: Whhhhhaaat?

World's Most Annoying Bartender: Sir, I'm cutting you off. I can't understand you.

World's Drunkest Man: (with a flip of the wrist) Oh Honey, that's because I'm from the South.

0 comments: